Recipe: Vegetarian Protein Pancakes
Drew Canole, Transformation Coach and Expert, whips up some protein pancakes for us. He uses Sunwarrior's Vanilla Warrior Blend to take these simple and easy to make pancakes up a notch. Egg whites, coconut oil, and cinnamon make these a healthy and delicious post workout meal. Top them with your favorite nut butter, like cashew, and some raw chocolate.
- 200 mL eggwhites
- 2 scoops vanilla Warrior Blend protein
- coconut oil
- dash ground cinnamon
- nut butter of your choice
- raw chocolate, fruit, or other topping
- Blend egg whites and protein together.
- Heat pan on stove and coat with coconut oil.
- Drop portion of batter into pan.
- Cook until bubbles have stopped forming in batter, about 4–5 minutes, then flip the pancake, cooking another 4 minutes until brown.
- Top with nut butter, raw chocolate, and sprinkle of cinnamon—or your choice of toppings.
- Makes 3–4 pancakes
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: High protein
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.