Recipe: Delicious Hummus
- 2 ½ cups garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 ½ tablespoons tahini
- 3 ½ tablespoons lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 tablespoons green onion, diced
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- 1 or 2 pinches kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add ingredients to food processor and pulse until blended.
- Serve in a bowl with crackers, celery stick, carrot sticks, crustini, etc.
- Top with a dash of paprika for color, and garnish with a green onion fan.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.