It’s time for a dairy free, gluten free, high protein smoothie, perfect for starting your day or even replacing a later meal. This smoothie contains all four of your macros. You have your veggies, good carbs, healthy fats, and, of course, quality protein. I made this on several occasions as a post workout meal and recovery drink. I also add some crushed almond cookie on top and some baby carrots as a garnish. Thanks, Sunwarrior, for turning any drink into a smoothie that tastes like cake batter.
Carrot Cake & Almond Protein Cookie Smoothie
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened organic almond milk (vanilla)
- 1 cup organic baby carrots
- 1 and 1/2 cup organic Italian salad mix
- 1 and 1/4 tablespoon organic raw almond butter
- 1/2 tablespoon organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 tablespoon organic ground flax meal
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ginger powder
- 1 to 2 pieces organic almond cookies (crumbled)
- 2 pieces organic baby carrots, whole (for garnish)
- Handful ice cubes
Combine ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and cream. Pour into a glass, top with cookie crumbles, and enjoy with a couple pieces of carrot!
If you like my recipe hit me up.
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.