Vegan Keto Almond Butter Cups
Article Published on Feb 06, 2019
Marry the two best flavors on the planet: almond butter and chocolate. Keto friendly and sugar-free, these almond butter cups have all the awesome of energy and flavor!
If you’re feeling adventurous and want your taste buds to experience a range of flavors, Warrior Blend also comes in chocolate, mocha, berry, and natural (for those who want to enjoy the almond butter flavor uninhibited; don’t worry, I get you).
If you’re looking to try the keto diet but want to keep your vegan on strong, we have some great recipes to help. Recipes like this one. Almond butter cups have everything you need for a vegan keto snack: Healthy fats, protein, and low carbs. You’re welcome! If you’re not looking for a keto diet, but are instead looking for a fantastic snack that is healthy, you’re still welcome!
Almond Butter Cups
Chocolate for layering
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 2–3 drops stevia
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Combine all ingredients for the chocolate together in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Place a spoonful of chocolate mixture into the bottom of each liner. Make sure the mixture is spread evenly on the bottom.
- Place in the freezer for 10–15 minutes or until hardened.
- While the chocolate is in the freezer, combine all ingredients for the almond butter.
- Remove the tin from the freezer and place a spoonful of the almond butter mixture over the chocolate in each tin.
- Place back in the freezer for 10–15 minutes or until hardened.
- Remove tin from freezer and place a spoonful of the chocolate mixture over the top. Spread evenly so it has a nice flat top. Put whatever you'd like as a topping (obviously, nuts are a good choice) or leave them naked. After that, put them back in the freezer for another 10–15 minutes or until hardened.
- Remove tin from freezer and enjoy!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.